National Bank Jobs in Canada 2022 – Being a Customer Service Representative means you ARE the face of National Bank. In this role, you’ll get the chance to create a positive impact on the lives of people, and flourish as part of a dynamic team.
National Bank Jobs List
- Warmly greet each client and meet their banking service needs
- Share your knowledge of digital options with clients and help them carry out their day-to-day transactions
- Refer clients to your experienced colleagues in investment, credit and business solutions
- Propose banking services and offer solutions adapted to clients’ needs
- Actively contribute to business development
- Identify the risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking activities
Your role in a single sentence:
- Make sure that every client in turn becomes an ambassador for National Bank!
You have a high school or college diploma and at least 2 years of relevant experience
- You have customer service experience, and, especially, a strong ability to establish solid relationships with clients
- You’re confident and don’t hesitate to approach people
- You’re comfortable with social media, tablets, smartphones, online tools and mobile apps
- You’re thorough and reliable, as you represent clients’ financial interests
- You adapt easily to change
- You’re looking for a stimulating workplace that’s constantly evolving, and which offers extensive career opportunities
- You’re fruent in Cantonese/Mandarin and English
- You’re flexible with respect to working hours.You’re mobile, in case we need you to help at a nearby branch.
As soon as you begin your position, you’ll get interactive on-the-job training so you can integrate quickly and fully experience the branch’s energy. You’ll be well supported by your colleagues throughout your learning because team spirit is central to National Bank’s values. It’s very different from traditional academic learning.
By joining National Bank, you’ll be joining a large family that offers exceptional working conditions, where work/life balance is of primary importance, as well as excellent employee and financial benefits.
Whatever your profile, career path, professional ambitions and availability, we want to hear from you if you’re an energetic person who’s looking to move ahead in your career.
If you think this description fits you, apply now!
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the “Most Innovative use of HR Technology” category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management’s concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
How to National Bank Jobs in Canada 2022
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
See More Vacancies of Banks